MINDSET SHIFT : EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
TO VIEW CLICK AT THE IMAGE

QingHuan Chinese Tea House

QingHuan Chinese Tea House
CLICK AT THE PIC TO ACCESS ITS SLIDE SHOW

Followers

Friday 16 April 2010

BOH Cameronian Gold Blend

Hi! Everyone,


Some of you may know that Boh tea is the most famous tea in Malaysia. One of its ranges of product is the BOH Cameronian Gold Blend. Some claimed that BOH sells one of the best black tea worldwide, but for some reason it is somewhat neglected other than its home land. 


To refresh your memory, you may click at the title to access to my previous article on Boh Tea Plantation in Malaysia.
For those who require "oomph (kick) in their lives", you are strongly recommended to try this tea. Needless to say, it is far much better than junk drinks such as Coca Cola. Junk drinks appear to keep you alert under the oddest circumstances and have a rather short interval during which they provide stimulation.

I must confess that I drink coffees almost daily so as to maintain my energy level. I do not recall when I began to drink coffee, but I know it is at very young age i.e. during my childhood.

Green tea and black tea are different though; and a good cup of black tea can get you through almost 2 hours of work without interruption.

Give it a try and let us know how you find it. You may find this product at any major supermarket. 


Have a sip of tea so as to enjoy your life.

James Oh

No comments:


AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER

AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER
"WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS" FROM UNILEVER AVIANCE

TO MALAYSIAN AND THAIS

To read about this new business unit, please click at the above image itself. It is a luxury division of beauty and wellness products of top quality at fair price using multi-channel business solution.

As such, you are cordially invited to join me by pre registering at the above website. Just click at sign up, enter my details of mobile: 0192133728, postcode:47800 & birthdate: 2502, click agree and submit. You will then get your own website like mine and do networking online.

However, if you have done so. I like to congratulate you on board.

Please note that the official sales of Aviance products on 18th October. If you want to know more, please let me know and I can make the necessary arrangement for you.

For those who want to register directly at Aviance Office, please quote my ID number MY 0000302

To your success,

Your Chief Servant,


James Oh