MINDSET SHIFT : EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
TO VIEW CLICK AT THE IMAGE

QingHuan Chinese Tea House

QingHuan Chinese Tea House
CLICK AT THE PIC TO ACCESS ITS SLIDE SHOW

Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2009

PU'ER TEA

Dear valued visitors,

I am a Pu'er tea lover and I  have a fair collection of such teas back to 2004. Today, I write to share with you about this tea. There is a unique way of drinking this type of tea so as to get the best from it,

How to Drink Pu'er

When drinking Pu'er, drink in a small sip so as enjoy its good taste. Open up your mouth as widely as possible when sipping the tea. Try to keep your upper and lower teeth apart when you close your mouth. This is important because it will enlarge the room inside your mouth. Relax the muscles inside mouth and enlarge the room between tongue and upper jaw. This will enable tea liquor to soak into your lower gum and back of your tongue. When swallowing tea, reduce the room inside mouth, and press tea liquor down through your throat. Tea liquor under your tongue will then be pressed out during this process, and create a bubbling feeling. This is what is called "Ming Quan (Sounding Spring)".


Pu'er Tasting Terms

Mouth Tasting - Sip a small amount of tea into your mouth and draw air in from two sides of your mouth. This will make tea liquor tumble at the adjoining area of mouth and nose, and enable you to smell the aroma of tea while drinking.

Lingering Charm of Tongue - This is a unique experience only associated with Pu'er. When drinking Pu'er, let tea flow from tip to the end of tongue, and come down through your throat. Feel the long lasting aroma lingering on the tongue, enjoy the calmness, and experience the spiritual comprehensions that Pu'er brings.

So try it out and trust you will enjoy it. Please share with me if you have other way of drinking tea. Have  good fun,

James

3 comments:

Shionge said...

Hi James, thank you for visiting my blog today, truly appreciate it.

We love Pu'er Tea and I've blogged about the different types of tea before, in fact, I was about to blog about some pu'er tea which my brother bought for me from Shanghai ;D

Now, what I really wanted to know is, can we drink tea if it is cold? At home, I used to let it cool down before I drink and I was told it is no good to drink cold tea.

Thanks for the tip on drinking pu'er tea too :)

Silver said...

A connoisseur in tea.

i was planning to post something about tea some time ago- but never publish it.

But compared to your knowledge, mine seems like extremely minimal!

Unknown said...

Hi! Shionge,
It is my pleasure to be given a chance to share my knowledge with you on Puer tea.

Pu'er drinkers do not drink it when it is cold. Firstly it does not give you the kick.

Secondly, it impose some harms to the health especially when it is soaked together with the tea leaf.

Trust I have answered your question. Since we have the common interest on Pu'er tea, I do welcome any collaboration you have in mind so that we can deepen our knowledge in this area. Look forward to hearing from you. God bless,

Silver,
I am more than happy to welcome you here. A connoisseur in tea- I don't think I am qualify yet as I have lots to learn in this area.

I am always look forward to any collaboration you have in mind so that we can make enrich this blog.

Look forward to hearing your favorable response. Thank you in advance,


AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER

AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER
"WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS" FROM UNILEVER AVIANCE

TO MALAYSIAN AND THAIS

To read about this new business unit, please click at the above image itself. It is a luxury division of beauty and wellness products of top quality at fair price using multi-channel business solution.

As such, you are cordially invited to join me by pre registering at the above website. Just click at sign up, enter my details of mobile: 0192133728, postcode:47800 & birthdate: 2502, click agree and submit. You will then get your own website like mine and do networking online.

However, if you have done so. I like to congratulate you on board.

Please note that the official sales of Aviance products on 18th October. If you want to know more, please let me know and I can make the necessary arrangement for you.

For those who want to register directly at Aviance Office, please quote my ID number MY 0000302

To your success,

Your Chief Servant,


James Oh