MINDSET SHIFT : EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
TO VIEW CLICK AT THE IMAGE

QingHuan Chinese Tea House

QingHuan Chinese Tea House
CLICK AT THE PIC TO ACCESS ITS SLIDE SHOW

Followers

Thursday 23 July 2009

TEA TRULY SERVING PEOPLE

Dear my loving visitors,






The above bamboo slip, prefaced of the four Chinese Characters, of which I bought it at Jiangsu Water-town Zhouzhuang. The above Chinese calligraphy means "serving the people". The simple yet rich in content was advocated by Mr. Sun Yat-sen. I must admit that I have indebted to him because he had a great and significant impact on my life. I also strongly believe that lots of people have been inspired by him as well. He is also one of key figures who had contributed significantly in bringing China back to its former glory.

This piece will be added to my future tea corner.


I find the above bamboo slip has a very meaningful and close relationship with this blog. This is because tea is well fitted into this context. Tea has a great impact on people's lives and bring lots of benefits to the people through its multi-function roles in the world. It has been serving people for more than 5,000 years, in the form of beverage, currency, herb, medicine, art and culture.

Tea also helps to cement relationship amongst the human beings.

In this connection, its indirect function as preserving peace and harmony cannot be ignored. Therefore, we can not ignore its social status as peace keeper. As such, I do hope you will continuously give your support to this blog so as to educate people to cultivate this healthy hobby at the same time promote peace through it.

You can be rest assured that it will also enriched your life through this healthy hobby as the same time promote the sharing spirit as a way to maintain peace and harmony to human mankind.

Through this healthy hobby, one learns to be clam and patient. By doing so, a lots of dispute can be settled through tea rather bullets and bombs.

By now, I trust you will be able to see these intangible benefits brought through tea and give it a recognition  it well deserved.


Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you again,



James Oh

12 comments:

Barbara/myth maker said...

What a good explanation of the significant sharing of tea... as a tool for coming together with others, and sharing the same ground.

Barbara/myth maker said...

By the way, I love the bamboo slip...perfect for your future tea corner.

Unknown said...

Many thanks for your compliment, Barbara. This piece and other items I bought, was not my initial plan of having a sight seeing tour with minimum spending.

However, I changed my mind when I saw this lovely bamboo slip and other items that I bought.

Thereafter, the ideas of sharing this lovely with my readers through blogging came into effect.

Now, I am so happy to hear that you do love this piece of art. Its beauty is so pleasing my eyes. Hope it do to you all the same way it did to me.

Have a lovely week end and please come back again to seeing other wonderful artworks.

Unknown said...

thank you James for continuing to educate us about all things tea. My new favorite drink for the summer is a white tea with ginger on ice. I think of you when I have a tall glass.

Unknown said...

You are always welcome, Sheila. I am glad to hear that you added white tea with ginger as your new favorite. I will try this new favorite out one of these days. Thanks, Sheila. I am really happy for you and trust tea will continue to enriching your life and I wanted to see you happy and cheerful as reflected in your photo.

I do hope you will spread this good news to others so that tea can also enriching their lives as it did to both of us.

Just imagine this small action of ours can have such a great impact on others. Mighty fire followed a small spark of fire is always true. Wouldn't that the better world will be created from there.

Thanks for your time and continuously support.

Wish you have a lovely weekend,

James

Judith Ellis said...

This is such a lovely blog. The presentation is affirming and your love of tea is wonderful. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Judith,
Many thanks for your compliment and it is my great pleasure of sharing and spreading something is useful to others.

Of course, I am equally happy if it is pleasing to your eyes and others.

Tina said...

that is a beautiful piece

FitFoodieMegha said...

Oh woww..Its gr8 info about tea. Well written.

Megha
Color Pencil Portrait: Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak

Unknown said...

Tina,
Yup I agree with you that it is a beautiful and it is also meaningful.

Megha,
Thanks for dropping by and your compliment.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, James, about how tea brings peace to people which is better than settling disputes with fighting and wars. In fact, you have inspired me by giving me some ideas for my upcoming book, "Spirituality of Tea" about making peace with tea. --Jason

James Oh said...

Jason,
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet comment. I am so excited about your upcoming book, "Spirituality of Tea" about making peace with tea and I believe that it will impact many people to maintaining peace and harmony in the planet.


AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER

AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER
"WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS" FROM UNILEVER AVIANCE

TO MALAYSIAN AND THAIS

To read about this new business unit, please click at the above image itself. It is a luxury division of beauty and wellness products of top quality at fair price using multi-channel business solution.

As such, you are cordially invited to join me by pre registering at the above website. Just click at sign up, enter my details of mobile: 0192133728, postcode:47800 & birthdate: 2502, click agree and submit. You will then get your own website like mine and do networking online.

However, if you have done so. I like to congratulate you on board.

Please note that the official sales of Aviance products on 18th October. If you want to know more, please let me know and I can make the necessary arrangement for you.

For those who want to register directly at Aviance Office, please quote my ID number MY 0000302

To your success,

Your Chief Servant,


James Oh