MINDSET SHIFT : EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
TO VIEW CLICK AT THE IMAGE

QingHuan Chinese Tea House

QingHuan Chinese Tea House
CLICK AT THE PIC TO ACCESS ITS SLIDE SHOW

Followers

Friday 1 May 2009

PU'ER BLEND WELL WITH BONGSAI

Dear valued visitors,


After a long talk on Pu'er tea, perhaps it is time for me to detour to see some green. You may just click on the title of this post. Sit back and enjoy.


You may wonder why I show you some of Bongsai trees, which I photographed from the Singapore Chinese Garden. It is because Bongsai trees blend well with art of tea drinking.


This will not only add color to the environment, but also achieve tranquility. Just imagine having tea, and facing this garden full of Bangsai trees. Lots of Bongsai tree lovers display them at their tea corner of their house. This may give you some idea for preparing your tea corner, if you desire to have one.


Look at the photos of greenery, you will feel really relaxed after taring long at your desktop.


I will take some photos in my forthcoming posts so as to give you a view of my little tea corner, with some of decorating items to enhance the atmosphere.


See you again,


James Oh

 To read other related article on Pu'er, please click at the link below:-

http://teaartblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/dear-our-valued-visitors-when-we-talk.html

4 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

God bless you my friend for your very kind words. The Lord is good! Thank you for taking time to leave such wonderful words. I enjoyed your wonderful writings as well. I will be coming back to visit again. Thanks again my friend.
V

Unknown said...

Vanessa,
I do agree with you that the Lord is good to everyone of us. I am glad you enjoy reading it and please do pay me a visit whenever you are available.
Grace and peace to you,

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I thank you for your comments James. Thanks for stopping by again!

Unknown said...

Vanessa,
You are welcome. Keep in touch always,
Have a blessed day everyday,


AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER

AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER
"WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS" FROM UNILEVER AVIANCE

TO MALAYSIAN AND THAIS

To read about this new business unit, please click at the above image itself. It is a luxury division of beauty and wellness products of top quality at fair price using multi-channel business solution.

As such, you are cordially invited to join me by pre registering at the above website. Just click at sign up, enter my details of mobile: 0192133728, postcode:47800 & birthdate: 2502, click agree and submit. You will then get your own website like mine and do networking online.

However, if you have done so. I like to congratulate you on board.

Please note that the official sales of Aviance products on 18th October. If you want to know more, please let me know and I can make the necessary arrangement for you.

For those who want to register directly at Aviance Office, please quote my ID number MY 0000302

To your success,

Your Chief Servant,


James Oh