MINDSET SHIFT : EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
TO VIEW CLICK AT THE IMAGE

QingHuan Chinese Tea House

QingHuan Chinese Tea House
CLICK AT THE PIC TO ACCESS ITS SLIDE SHOW

Followers

Sunday 31 May 2009

TRAVEL TEA SET 2

Dear  loving readers,

The photo below is exactly what I have posted in my previous article. If you look at the photo once more, you may suspect something is amiss. You may click at the title of the post to access to my earlier post.



The correct position of packing of the travel set are illustrated below. For those who have spotted this mistake in my previous post, I would like to congratulate them for being so sharp to have spotted the mistake.

For those who did not, please do not be disappointed because this is the way to learn. On this basic, the lesson you learned tends to be retained longer.

When compare both the photos, you will know what I am trying to say.

The middle bowl bottom is firmly held by the inner divider whereas the four cups are slotted firmly into each hole of the divider. Once the lid is closed, the five items are firmed held together. Thus, it is prevented from moving from one corner to the other when you are traveling. Well designed and very detailed work.

Can someone tell me why it is not air tight?



The photo comprises of a complete travel tea set, 4 cups with 1 bowl and stainless steel tea canister. The travel tea set and canister are bought separately and you may bring all or some of them depending on your destination and purpose.

For instance, if I wanted to share some of my tea collection with some of my tea collectors' friends. Then, I will just bring the tea canister with the teas I intended to share with them.


One of my favorite tea pot and tea canister are shown at the photo below. Perfect companions.



At the photo shows an additional tea pot box. The tea pot fits well into the box for traveling purpose. The box together with the tea pot can then be packed into my hard surface suitcase.



Travel tea set with opened stainless steel canister..



Questions of the day:-

Is the stainless steel canister air tight? Why if the answer is yes?


Trust you enjoy it.

Cheers and have a lovely weekend.

James Oh

2 comments:

Barbara/myth maker said...

I think that the box is not air tight, so that the heat from the teapot can warm up the cups. I think the tea container is air tight to keep the tea fresh. :)
Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Barbara,

You are perfectly right, with a very strong rationales as well, for both the questions.

You too have a nice day,


AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER

AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER
"WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS" FROM UNILEVER AVIANCE

TO MALAYSIAN AND THAIS

To read about this new business unit, please click at the above image itself. It is a luxury division of beauty and wellness products of top quality at fair price using multi-channel business solution.

As such, you are cordially invited to join me by pre registering at the above website. Just click at sign up, enter my details of mobile: 0192133728, postcode:47800 & birthdate: 2502, click agree and submit. You will then get your own website like mine and do networking online.

However, if you have done so. I like to congratulate you on board.

Please note that the official sales of Aviance products on 18th October. If you want to know more, please let me know and I can make the necessary arrangement for you.

For those who want to register directly at Aviance Office, please quote my ID number MY 0000302

To your success,

Your Chief Servant,


James Oh