MINDSET SHIFT : EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
TO VIEW CLICK AT THE IMAGE

QingHuan Chinese Tea House

QingHuan Chinese Tea House
CLICK AT THE PIC TO ACCESS ITS SLIDE SHOW

Followers

Sunday 11 November 2012

GLASS TEA INFUSER





 TEA GLASS INFUSER

When I saw this advertisement, what attracts my immediate attention is the tea glass infuser. I am both modern and traditionally inclined. As such, I do have this glass tea infuser in my office, which I have blogged out some time ago. To read more, please click the link below:-


In the above advertisement, it states a Capacity of  700 ml and is thus suitable  for  personal consumption. The beauty of this Glass tea infuser is mainly for convenient tea brewing. With 700ml capacity, it makes it the perfect home tool for tea brewing. It is also Convenient and easy to use. If you are both modern and traditionally inclined, like me, then this deal is suitable for you.

As you are well aware, we too like to hear your view/experience especially for those who have tried it out. Share your experience with us at the comment section provided below. Thanks you in advance.





No comments:


AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER

AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER
"WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS" FROM UNILEVER AVIANCE

TO MALAYSIAN AND THAIS

To read about this new business unit, please click at the above image itself. It is a luxury division of beauty and wellness products of top quality at fair price using multi-channel business solution.

As such, you are cordially invited to join me by pre registering at the above website. Just click at sign up, enter my details of mobile: 0192133728, postcode:47800 & birthdate: 2502, click agree and submit. You will then get your own website like mine and do networking online.

However, if you have done so. I like to congratulate you on board.

Please note that the official sales of Aviance products on 18th October. If you want to know more, please let me know and I can make the necessary arrangement for you.

For those who want to register directly at Aviance Office, please quote my ID number MY 0000302

To your success,

Your Chief Servant,


James Oh