MINDSET SHIFT : EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
TO VIEW CLICK AT THE IMAGE

QingHuan Chinese Tea House

QingHuan Chinese Tea House
CLICK AT THE PIC TO ACCESS ITS SLIDE SHOW

Followers

Sunday 2 May 2010

YOU CAN FIND EVEN TEH TARIK AT OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE OUTLET

Hi! friend,

Thanks for your continuous support and I am so happy to see you again and again.

For those who have followed my other blog, they may know that I have embarked on my new venture recently, that is to discover new and unique things outside my house, so that you will be entertained. I have officially become a Technopreneur, whose intention is solely to create more new business opportunities. We would train more people to join our team to take the world to greater heights.

In this connection, I decided to put on record my discoveries during my journey so as to make this journey not only enriching, but also more exciting. At the same time to keep you all entertain as well. So stay tuned to this blog, you are rest assured to live a more meaningful and enriching live, as I do.

I journalize this event while I am waiting for my Teh Tarik (Pulled Tea) at the Old Town White Coffee. This serves as good news especially for those who want to have tea and at the same time accessing the internet. Alternatively, you may choose to have other drinks. However, this outlet seems to choose non-conventional way to include Tea Tarik.

Here, I decided to have Curry Egg Noodles (costs RM 7.90), which consists of  Egg Noodles, Fried Dumplings, BBQ Chicken, Bean Curd Puffs and Long Beans.

What really caught my attention is their new menu of Teh Tarik, it costs RM 2.80, and only made available between 3-6pm and 9 pm onwards ( It's Teh Tarik time). So, remember to check the time before you embark your journey there. So, take your time-out and reward yourself with such a delicious Teh Tarik, which will give you the kick at the end of the day. Then you will know why its a pull factor. See the photo and make your own conclusion. 





For those who have tried, please let us know how you find the Teh Tarik, as your comment? Thank you for your kind participation.


For those who want to know as how the Teh Tarik was brewed. You may click at the title of article to make access to my preceding article on this particular issue.






What really astonishes me is that this outlet is so versatile and always enhance new products so as to fulfill their customer needs. Syabas to Old Town White Coffee. For those who have not heard about this white coffee and curious to find out whether its color is really white as its name suggested. 



Happy reading and see you again,

James Oh

No comments:


AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER

AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER
"WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS" FROM UNILEVER AVIANCE

TO MALAYSIAN AND THAIS

To read about this new business unit, please click at the above image itself. It is a luxury division of beauty and wellness products of top quality at fair price using multi-channel business solution.

As such, you are cordially invited to join me by pre registering at the above website. Just click at sign up, enter my details of mobile: 0192133728, postcode:47800 & birthdate: 2502, click agree and submit. You will then get your own website like mine and do networking online.

However, if you have done so. I like to congratulate you on board.

Please note that the official sales of Aviance products on 18th October. If you want to know more, please let me know and I can make the necessary arrangement for you.

For those who want to register directly at Aviance Office, please quote my ID number MY 0000302

To your success,

Your Chief Servant,


James Oh