MINDSET SHIFT : EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
TO VIEW CLICK AT THE IMAGE

QingHuan Chinese Tea House

QingHuan Chinese Tea House
CLICK AT THE PIC TO ACCESS ITS SLIDE SHOW

Followers

Tuesday 25 January 2011

TEA TALK

Dear Everyone,



Greetings from Malaysia! Here I have good news for you.


Lately, I received a mail from our local radio station, BFM 89.9- 


The Business Station I www.bfm.my I 5.01 Wisma BU8, 11 


Lebuh Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47800, 


Malaysia I Map tinyurl.com/bfmmap I Join Facebook Group 


tinyurl.com/bfmradio I Follow on Twitter 


www.twitter.com/bfmradio, requesting me to participate in their CNY programme. For more information of this station, you may log in their website if you wish to know more. 

They came across my blog while looking for someone to do a scoop on tea appreciation for the upcoming Chinese New Year season. In this connection, they wrote to me to inquire whether I could assist them in doing so. Of course, my answer to them is a BIG YES and that I am more than happy to assist in any way I can to promote this healthy art and culture. What is more important is to bring more cheers to their listeners so that they can have more fun and look forward to a more exciting program.


We then proceeded to fix a day to do recording and I do hope you could continue to extend your support by tuning to this channel, as scheduled on 3:00 pm, Feb 3, 2011. To listen the recorded interview, you may click at teh title of this article.


Trust you will enjoy it and hope that it will give you a good kick off for this coming Rabbit Year, we all are awaiting for.


Before I end here, I write to wish you "Gong Xi Fatt Chai" and let Tea be the bridge to help you to cross over your challenges and achieve your goals.

Thanks and have a fulfilling day everyday!



--

Best regards


James

No comments:


AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER

AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER
"WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS" FROM UNILEVER AVIANCE

TO MALAYSIAN AND THAIS

To read about this new business unit, please click at the above image itself. It is a luxury division of beauty and wellness products of top quality at fair price using multi-channel business solution.

As such, you are cordially invited to join me by pre registering at the above website. Just click at sign up, enter my details of mobile: 0192133728, postcode:47800 & birthdate: 2502, click agree and submit. You will then get your own website like mine and do networking online.

However, if you have done so. I like to congratulate you on board.

Please note that the official sales of Aviance products on 18th October. If you want to know more, please let me know and I can make the necessary arrangement for you.

For those who want to register directly at Aviance Office, please quote my ID number MY 0000302

To your success,

Your Chief Servant,


James Oh