MINDSET SHIFT : EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

BETTER THAN THE BEST

BETTER THAN THE BEST
TO VIEW CLICK AT THE IMAGE

QingHuan Chinese Tea House

QingHuan Chinese Tea House
CLICK AT THE PIC TO ACCESS ITS SLIDE SHOW

Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

POEMS ON TEA

****POEMS****
A little cup of friendship
With a bag of tea
When you drink this
Think of love from me.

source unknown
----------------------------------
I wish we could sit down together
And have a cup of tea
But since we can’t
When you have this one
I hope you’ll think of me.

source unknown
--------------------------------------
I cannot sit and chat with you,
the way I'd like to do.
So brew yourself a cup of tea,
I'll think of you, you think of me.

source unknown
---------------------------------------
When you’re feeling sad & blue
And have no clue what to do
Sit down and have a cup of tea
And a hug or two or maybe three
Feel those troubles melt away
And start you on a better day.

by Paulette, 1998~~TLC Creations.
----------------------------
A cup of tea to say thank you
For all the things you've done,
And wishes that the day will bring
You happiness and fun..

Happy Mother's (or whatever) Day
©birdiekity May - 1998
 
Tea that helps our head and heart.
Tea medicates most every part.
Tea rejuvenates the very old.
Tea warms the hands of those who're cold.

J. Jonker, Amsterdam, circa 1670
------------------------------------------


 
 A cup of tea to say Thank You, 
For all the things you've done. 
And wishes that the day will bring,
You happiness and fun

 


 If I could take your Troubles, 
I would toss them in the Sea. 
But since I can't, I'm sending you,
My favorite cup of tea.

Here's a gift for Mother's / Father's Day:
With this gift, I’m trying to say
Thanks for all you do for me,
Relax and have a cup of tea!
YOU DESERVE IT! 



DRINKIN' FROM MY SAUCER
I've never made a fortune
And it's prob'ly too late now;
But I don't worry 'bout that much,
I'm happy anyhow!
And as I go along life's way
Reapin' better than I sowed.
I'm drinkin' from my saucer,
'Cause my cup has overflowed!
Haven't got a lot of riches,
And sometimes the going's tough;
But I've got loving ones around me,
And that makes me rich enough!
I thank God for His blessings
And the mercies He's bestowed.
I'm drinkin' from my saucer,
'Cause my cup has overflowed!
I 'member times when things went wrong,
My faith wore somewhat thin;
But all at once the dark clouds broke
And light peeped through again.
So, Lord, help me not to gripe
About tough rows I've hoed.
I'm drinkin' from my saucer,
'Cause my cup has overflowed!
If God gives me strength and courage
When the way grows steep and rough,
I'll not ask for other blessings;
I'm already blessed enough!
May I never be too busy
To help others bear their loads.
I'll keep drinkin' from my saucer,
'Cause my cup has overflowed!
Author: © Jimmy Dean

No comments:


AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER

AVIANCE - A LUXURY DIVISION OF UNILEVER
"WORLD CLASS PRODUCTS" FROM UNILEVER AVIANCE

TO MALAYSIAN AND THAIS

To read about this new business unit, please click at the above image itself. It is a luxury division of beauty and wellness products of top quality at fair price using multi-channel business solution.

As such, you are cordially invited to join me by pre registering at the above website. Just click at sign up, enter my details of mobile: 0192133728, postcode:47800 & birthdate: 2502, click agree and submit. You will then get your own website like mine and do networking online.

However, if you have done so. I like to congratulate you on board.

Please note that the official sales of Aviance products on 18th October. If you want to know more, please let me know and I can make the necessary arrangement for you.

For those who want to register directly at Aviance Office, please quote my ID number MY 0000302

To your success,

Your Chief Servant,


James Oh